If you’re bursting with creative ideas and enthusiasm, Speedwell IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is the place you should be.
The position is full-time - based in kaushambi, Monday to Saturday, 11 am to 6 pm.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
About This Role
The Designer is responsible for influencing the client experience through the creation of data visualization, illustration, and layout that best supports and communicates our best practice, insight-driven research. As a member of the in-house design team, the Designer will work with internal clients to create products of varying length, size, and complexity (e.g., webinars, meeting presentations, and reports), ensure the design is representative of company graphic and brand standards, and drive internal partners towards deadlines that meet strategic company goals.
What your typical week will look like:
- Support our Creative Director with creating & producing targeted, timely, and relevant designs across all aspects of our company creative needs.
- Ensuring all artwork meets the needs and requirements of our branding guidelines.
- Designing for a wide variety of mediums, such as Banners, Backgrounds. Social Media Ads, Merchandise, Promotional Campaigns, and Illustrations.
- Ensure a clean, consistent, and professional brand perception across all marketing material.
- Supporting Internal and External partners with design-related requests.
- Design banners for apps, newsletters, landing pages, websites.
- Support our marketing team with campaign-driven ideas and solutions.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- Bachelor's degree or Not, you should be hungry for the design.
- 3-5 years of experience in Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong portfolio showcasing a foundation in Branding, Social Media, Print & Website Design.
Who You Are
- Strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Exceptional attention to detail, capable of delivering error-free content
- Big picture thinker
- Independent and thought partner
Email: Your resume at email@example.com